Hours of Operations
Small empty trucks and short trucks, including tankers (no trailers) are authorized to cross through Car/passenger Vehicle Lane if and when they pay the user fee.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Essential Traffic Only
- North and Southbound Cargo will not be affected.
- Working hours on the bridges will not change for Cargo.
- U.S citizens and lawful permanent residents returning U.S.
- Members of the U.S Armed Forces and the spouses and children of members of the U.S Armed Forces, returning to the US.
- traveling for medical purposes.
- traveling to attend educational institutions.
- traveling to work in the United States.
- traveling for emergency response and public health purposes.
- engaged in lawful cross-border trade.
- engaged in official government travel or diplomatic travel.
- engaged in military-related travel or operations
Payments for AVI/Ticket Accounts
- US Checks
- Money Orders
- Credit cards
Customers can also make credit card/debit card payments through their online customer portal.
Notice of F . A . S . T Lane Switch
Please be advised that as of February 3, 2017 the F.A.S.T lane has been switched from lane #5 to lane #6.
Tenga en cuenta que a partir del 3 de Febrero de 2017 el carril F.A.S.T se ha cambiado del carril #5 al carril #6.
THE MOST EFFICIENT FULL-SERVICE COMMERCIAL BRIDGE IN TEXAS
Why Choose Us?
Our Top Exports
Our Top Imports
Don't Miss Out!
See What We Have Planned.
We are continuously finding ways to improve the effeciency of the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge.
See What we have planned next!